Apply for graduation by Feb. 26
Are you planning on graduating this spring? Make sure to get your graduation application in before it’s too late. This semester, the deadline to apply for graduation no later Thursday, Feb. 26.
Graduation GPA Requirements:
To graduate from the RCTC, you must meet the graduation requirements in effect at the time when you first enrolled. If the graduation requirements for your program of studies have changed since when you enrolled, you can choose to graduate under the new criteria. However, if you leave RCTC for four or more consecutive terms and come back to finish, you must meet the graduation requirements in place at the term of re-enrollment.
All degrees, diplomas and certificates awarded by RCTC requires a minimum grade point average of 2.00. For degree programs, the minimum GPA will be calculated as accumulative. For certificate and diploma programs, the minimum GPA will be calculated only using those courses needed to complete the program of study.
- Click on the application link above to download the application.
- Fill out the forms online, then print.
- Sign the forms.
- Print your DARS audit and review it for accuracy and completeness.
- Attach ACCURATE DARS audit to the application.
- Submit Application Forms To:
RCTC Admissions & Records Office
851 30th Avenue SE
Rochester, MN 55904
- Note that incomplete applications will be returned to the student for completion before being processed.