Get your Career in Gear – Spring
They will be focusing on how to use the SIGI 3 Career Development program. This software will help to:
- Clarify work-related values
- Research and help decide on a major
- Create a list of possible jobs based on your values, interests, personality, skills
- Figure out the education and training needed for occupations
- Put a plan into action
Once you learn how to use the SIGI software, you can access it online from on-campus or off-campus. You’ll be able to save your work, and it’ll help take some guesswork out of figuring out career goals.There are several sessions throughout March and April in AT21o:
- Tuesday, March 24: 1-2 p.m.
- Thursday, March 26: 1-2 p.m.
- Friday, March 27: 9-10 a.m.
- Monday, March 30: 11 a.m.-noon
- Wednesday, April 1: 9-10 a.m.
- Tuesday, April 7: 1-2 p.m.
- Thursday, April 9: 11 a.m.-noon
- Friday, April 10: 10-11 a.m.
- Wednesday, April 15: 11 a.m.-noon
- Thursday, April 16: 1-2 p.m.