January Jump Start to Wellness Challenge
JANUARY JUMP START TO WELLNESS CHALLENGE
RCTC Student Health Services invites all current RCTC students to boost their health and wellness by participating in a simple 12-day challenge. Beginning January 17, January Jump Start to Wellness participants will complete a daily activity from one of these categories: Fitness, Nutrition, Well-being, and Social. Participants will receive a list of activity suggestions to choose from. The activities are all fun and none are too difficult. The goal is to get started toward improving personal health and wellness. At the end of the challenge, one lucky student who completes the challenge will win a Fitbit!
To participate in the January Jump Start to Wellness challenge:
- By January 17, send an email to HealthServices@rctc.edu with your name and Star ID number.
- You will receive a reply confirming that you are signed up for the challenge. A tracking sheet will be attached to the email. You can either print the tracking sheet or stop by Student Health Services (HS140) to pick up your copy.
- Complete a daily challenge activity and record it on the tracking sheet beginning January 17 through January 28.
- Turn in the completed tracking sheet to Student Health Services (HS140) or scan it and email it to HealthServices@rctc.edu between January 29 and February 1, 2018. Early or late submissions will not be eligible for the drawing.
- One Fitbit will be awarded to one randomly drawn student from all eligible entries.
The challenge begins January 17, so be sure to sign up and get your tracking sheet today!
Katie Swegarden, BSN, RN, Coordinator
Rochester Community and Technical College
Student Health Services
851 30th Ave. SE, Rochester, MN 55904
(o) 507-280-2887 | email@example.com
www.rctc.edu | blog.rctc.edu