RCTC Student Beehive – April 25, 2018
Check out the following links for important RCTC information:
Mental Health Forum – Next Wednesday
Join Us for the Twins Game – FRIDAY
Career Fair for Jobs Relating to Disabilities – Next Monday
Industrial and Manufacturing Job Fair – Next Tuesday
Release of Information
Balances Due Notice
MENTAL HEALTH FORUM – NEXT WEDNESDAY
It’s not always an easy discussion to have…but it hast to be done. Hear from students who have struggled with mental illness and how they overcame their challenges.
- Wednesday, May 2
- 4:00pm in RCTC Hill Theater
Presented and hosted by The RCTC Mental Illness Awareness Club.
MN Twins vs. Cincinnati Reds – Friday, April 27, 2018 at Target Field – Minneapolis, MN
Where are we sitting? In the Diamond Box along the first base line in Section 123.
Price: $25.00 for RCTC students, $35.00 for non-student/guests. Price includes: Bus Ride to and from the venue, Dinner on the bus, and Admission to the game! Pay by cash or card at the RCTC Cashiers Office window. Hurry! Tickets go fast!!!
Buses Load @ 4:30pm | Regional Sports Center parking lot
Buses Depart @ 5:00pm | Regional Sports Center parking lot
Buses Return @ Midnight | Regional Sports Center parking lot
See You There!!! Go Twins!!!
CAREER FAIR FOR JOBS RELATING TO DISABILITIES – NEXT MONDAY
RCTC students, stop by and learn about organizations offering services to people with disabilities. Open to the public as well. Don’t miss it!
- Monday, April 30, 2018
- Heintz Center Commons; 1926 College View Road East; Rochester, MN 55904
- TUESDAY, May 1st, 2018
- 11:00am – 1:00pm
- Rochester Community Technical College
Heintz Center; 1926 College View Road East; Rochester, MN 55904
Welders | Forklift Drivers | Shipping | Receiving | Machinists | Production Work
RELEASE OF INFORMATION
Student records are privacy protected by law. RCTC students sometimes provide consent to give someone else access to their educational records such as a parent or spouse. Students are given an opportunity to designate educational consent at their orientation session their first semester. This consent form is valid for only one year.
We encourage you to consider updating your educational consent before summer begins. The form is identified as “informed consent/release of data.”
NOW is the time to check your account balance via eServices.
Find instructions for printing your account balance.
Important Information regarding student accounts:
- RCTC no longer mails statements – it is the student’s responsibility to monitor and manage their accounts through the eServices site as detailed below.
- Failure to check your account does not release you from your financial obligation to Rochester Community and Technical College.
- Payments received after the due date will be subject to late and/or payment plan fees.
- Financial aid funds are applied to student accounts after the drop/add period, on Thursdays with change transmitted to BankMobile, be sure your Yellowjacket card is active.
- Students who have not received their financial aid by the payment deadline are required to pay.
- All balances must be paid in full prior to registering for future semesters. Any unpaid balances will be referred to the MN Department of Revenue – Collection Division.
How to Pay:
- Pay at the RCTC Cashiers Office during regular business hours (M-F; 8:00am-4:30pm)
- Send a check payable to RCTC to:
RCTC Cashier’s Office 851 30th Ave SE Rochester, MN 55904
- Pay with a Visa, MasterCard or e-check via your online account. To make payment online follow these instructions:
- login to your online account
- select the proper semester Login
- select the Student tab
- select My Account
- select Pay Online
- select the institution you wish to pay
- enter the payment amount
- provide required credit card information
- authorize payment
- close payment window
Need a Payment Plan?
If you are unable to fully pay your tuition by the deadline, you may request a payment plan. In all cases, full payment is expected by the end of the semester for which the tuition is owed. RCTC has a contract with “FACTS” as our payment plan provider. After you register, go to check my account balance, click on payments and payment plan option.
Questions? Contact the Cashier’s office at 507-285-7311 or email@example.com.