RCTC Student Beehive – April 26, 2017
Student records are privacy protected by law. RCTC students sometimes provide consent to give someone else access to their educational records such as a parent or spouse. Students are given an opportunity to designate educational consent at their orientation session their first semester. This consent form is valid for only one year.
We encourage you to consider updating your educational consent before summer begins. The form is located here: http://www.rctc.edu/admissions/html/student_forms.html and identified as “informed consent/release of data.”
NOW is the time to check your account balance via the eServices site at www.rctc.edu/eservices.
If you need instructions for viewing or printing your account balance, go to: www.rctc.edu/eservices/tuition-view-print-account-balance.html
Important Information regarding student accounts:
- RCTC no longer mails statements – it is the student’s responsibility to monitor and manage their accounts through the eServices site as detailed below.
- Failure to check your account does not release you from your financial obligation to Rochester Community and Technical College.
- Payments received after the due date will be subject to late and/or payment plan fees.
- Financial aid funds are applied to student accounts after the drop/add period, on Mondays. Financial Aid funds are first applied toward your outstanding balance. If Financial Aid funds remain after tuition, fees and all outstanding charges are paid, the remaining balance (often referred to as a ‘change check’) is released to the student either in the form of a Direct Deposit to their personal bank account, or in the form of a paper check.
- Students who have not received their financial aid by the payment deadline are required to pay.
- All balances must be paid in full prior to registering for future semesters. Any unpaid balances will be turned over for collection. Rochester Community and Technical College uses the Minnesota Department of Revenue Collection Division to collect any unpaid fees.
How to Pay:
- Pay at the RCTC Cashiers Office during regular business hours (M-F; 8:00am-4:30pm)
- Send a check payable to RCTC to:
RCTC Cashier’s Office
851 30th Ave SE
Rochester, MN 55904
- Pay with a Visa, MasterCard or e-check via your online account. To make payment online follow these instructions:
- login to your online account
- select the proper semester Login
- select the Student tab
- select My Account
- select Pay Online
- select the institution you wish to pay
- enter the payment amount
- provide required credit card information
- authorize payment
- close payment window
Need a Payment Plan?
If you are unable to fully pay your tuition by the deadline, you may request a payment plan. In all cases, full payment is expected by the end of the semester for which the tuition is owed. RCTC has a contract with “FACTS” as our payment plan provider. After you register, go to check my account balance, click on payments and payment plan option. www.rctc.edu/business-office/html/facts.html
Contact the Business office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 507-285-7472.