Student Beehive for November 26
Click on the following links to learn more about these topics:
STUDENT CHAT WITH THE PRESIDENT
RCTC President Leslie McClellon will be in the cafeteria of the Heintz Center on Tuesday, December 2nd from Noon until 1:00 pm to provide RCTC Students with an opportunity to chat candidly about issues of concern to students, to share information, and to ask question of your College President.
Have you used your RCTC Bookstore coupon yet? In your 2014-15 student handbook on page v, there is a 10% off clothing coupon that expires 12/31/14. Don’t let it expire without using it. Now is the perfect time to buy that warm sweatshirt or sweatpants that you have been wanting!
BALANCE DUE NOTICE
Spring semester 2015 payments are due Friday, December 13, 2014.
NOW is the time to check your account balance via the eServices site at www.rctc.edu/eservices
If you need instructions for viewing or printing your account balance, go to: http://www.rctc.edu/eservices/tuition-view-print-account-balance.html
Important Information regarding student accounts:
- RCTC no longer mails statements – it is the student’s responsibility to monitor and manage their accounts through the eServices site as detailed below.
- Failure to check your account does not release you from your financial obligation to Rochester Community and Technical College.
- Payments received after the due date will be subject to late and/or payment plan fees.
- Financial aid funds are applied to student accounts after the drop/add period, on Thursdays with change transmitted to Higher One, be sure your Yellowjacket card is active.
- Students who have not received their financial aid by the payment deadline are required to pay.
- All balances must be paid in full prior to registering for future semesters. Any unpaid balances will be referred to the MN Department of Revenue – Collection Division.
How to Pay:
- Pay at the RCTC Cashiers Office during regular business hours (M-F; 8:00am-4:30pm)
- Send a check payable to RCTC to:
RCTC Cashier’s Office
851 30th Ave SE
Rochester, MN 55904
- Pay with a Visa, MasterCard or e-check via your online account. To make payment online follow these instructions:
- login to your online account
- select the proper semester Login
- select the Student tab
- select My Account
- select Pay Online
- select the institution you wish to pay
- enter the payment amount
- provide required credit card information
- authorize payment
- close payment window
Need a Payment Plan?
If you are unable to fully pay your tuition by the deadline, you may request a payment plan. In all cases, full payment is expected by the end of the semester for which the tuition is owed. RCTC has a contract with “FACTS” as our payment plan provider. After you register, go to check my account balance, click on payments and payment plan option. www.rctc.edu/business-office/html/facts.html. Please note that the FACTS payment plan is only available until Friday, January 16, 2015.
Questions? Contact Ruth Siefert, RCTC Business Officer Supervisor, at (507) 285-7472 or email@example.com.
RCTC MUSIC HOLIDAY CONCERTS
The RCTC Music Department presents “A Christmas Celebration” a concert for the Holidays on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, December 10, 11, 12 and 13 at 7:30pm in the Hill Theatre.
The concert will feature all four performance groups, the Concert Band, Concert Choir, Aires and Jazz Band. The first half of the concert will be in Hill Theatre. Intermission will take place in the 3rd floor cafeteria where the jazz band will play some spirited Christmas tunes while you indulge your sweet tooth with build-your-own ice cream sundaes, cookies and beverages. The second half of the show will conclude in Hill Theatre and will feature bright music, a visit from Santa along with some upbeat singing and dancing from his elves (the Aires).
$8.00 Sr. Citizens (65 and over), Children, non-RCTC Students
RCTC students receive one free ticket with valid student ID
UCR staff receive two tickets at $8.00 each with additional tickets at above prices.
We accept cash or check. Make checks out to ‘RCTC Music.’ Mail payment to me at Box 23. If sending from off campus—mail to RCTC Music 851 30th Ave SE, 55904.
Please be sure to indicate the following in your order:
- What night you want tickets for (it may be wise to have an alternate night in mind if possible in case your first choice doesn’t work out.)
- How many tickets
- A box number or address where I can mail the tickets
- Whether wheel chair or other special seating accommodation is required. (All effort will be made to accommodate)
Your tickets will be mailed back to you as soon as possible. If you don’t receive them before Thanksgiving Break, you’ll get them the week after. The ticket office will be closed during the break. This is a fun show and a holiday tradition for many. Hope you will take time to join us.